Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On a More Positive Note

I have experienced some good times along with the painful times since I've been at school again. I have been able to go to an apple orchard and pick apples, pick out pumpkins, go on an inflatable obstacle course, ride on a wagon ride, and go through a corn maze, not to mention cheering at home football games! So on a positive note, there are good times along with the bad. The good times are the ones I focus on the most because I don't want to be dragged down by the pains of P.O.T.S.! I work through them and have fun! Here are some pictures of my latest adventures...

As "Sara the Panther" at a home game!
"Billy the Panther" carrying "Sara the Panther"
At the orchard :)
Right before entering the obstacle course
At the pumpkin patch!
We picked out 2 huge pumpkins and 1 smaller one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment