Monday, May 13, 2013

Studying, Relaxing, and Hoping

My routine now consists of:
-studying for the GRE because I want to apply to graduate schools :)
-relaxing because my brain is overactive and needs to chill so that I feel better
-hoping that the jobs I applied to for the summer reply back to my application materials

Schools that I am looking into are ones that have well-rounded programs in neuroscience. I would love to major in neuroscience and develop a better understanding of the brain and body connection. It would be amazing if I could be accepted into a school that allows me to research more into the nervous system and the relationship it has to POTS. :)

I am hoping and wishing that I do well on the GRE test this summer when I decide to take it so that my options for choosing a school will not be so limited. The acceptance rates to some of the universities that I would love to be accepted to are so small, so if I could test well on the GRE, then my chances will (hopefully) be stronger. I am looking into applying to:

-Loyola University in Chicago
-Vanderbilt University in Nashville
-Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago
-Northwestern University in Chicago
-Brown University in Rhode Island
-University of Wisconsin in Madison
-The Ohio State University in Columbus
-University of Michigan in Ann Arbor
-Duke University in North Carolina

I am very excited to be going through the process of applying to jobs and getting ready to apply to graduate programs! I did not think this would be possible last year...but thanks to the POTS Treatment Center, my mom who always motivates me, and the hard work, I will be able to reach new heights and accomplish new goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment