Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good I guess...? But weird!

Well it has been almost a week since I have last updated. The stomach pains are almost all the way gone. Still occasionally have troubles, but overall it is better. And, the brain fogging is replaced with a "drunk" feeling. I feel as though my mind and body are being controlled by something other than me. I wrote 2 essays that were 7 pages each in less than 3 hours! I usually write one essay in at least 3 or 4 hours! And, I couldn't remember what I actually wrote. It was as if something in my brain was telling me to type stuff down, but I had no recollection of it all. It's as if I was in such a deep zone or something. It is scary!

Also, on Sunday very early morning (roughly 12:30ish), I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep while watching t.v. I had not brushed my teeth, so I decided that I might as well brush them before I go back to sleep. Well, I wasn't expected what had happened next... I had lost my coordination. I could barely walk a straight line while walking down the hallway to the bathroom. I had to hold onto the wall at one point because my legs felt like jelly and the floor felt like it was moving. I had no idea what I was saying when I was talking to two friends of mine when I saw them in the bathroom area, and I had no idea how loud I was talking either. It was a scary feeling because I have never experienced this. This was the first day of increasing the Celexa dosage too. I was afraid to take it the next day! But, I took it and went to bed shortly afterwards. Thankfully I  was ready for bed when I took it, and I was in bed before any side effects occurred. Hopefully I don't experience that "loopy" feeling again!!!

I'm still crossing my fingers with the Celexa working well though! I hope to be feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment