Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mother Nature sure is confusing me!

Well the weather has been crazy this winter!! Today I walked to class and had sleet hit my face. On the way back to my dorm, it was pouring rain. Now it is super dark and cold. Such a strange season! It definitely does not help with my symptoms though. Having the weather bounce up and down in temperature and in precipitation makes it difficult for me to differentiate muscle or joint pains due to working out more now and the tightness in my muscles and joints due to the weather changes.

It is frustrating because I need to figure out if I am feeling better on the 2.5 mg of Midodrine that I started last Friday. My doctor says to try that out for a week, then if I don't feel better, I will go on 5 mg. So, no more Nadolol, which is good because it made me pretty tired (even more so than usual). But, due to the weather fluctuations and my symptoms fluctuating, I cannot tell if I feel any different with the 2.5 mg of Midodrine 3 times a day. So, I hope that with the increase that I will start on Friday, I will get to feeling even better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment