Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Waiting Game

The waiting game stinks!!!! I really don't want to wait forever to hear back from my doctor. I want answers. I want some relief. It feels like they constantly are forgetting me because I am not there in the office talking to them face-to-face. I am attempting to talk to the middleman in order to talk to my doctor. Why can't this process be easier? Or at least faster?

I feel sorry for the people trying to contact their doctors when they are in emergency situations. I know I'm not an emergency to my doctors, but I can barely function. I can barely make it through my day. I am too exhausted and brain fogged to do much at all. My schoolwork is being affected by it already. Yes, I still have decent grades, but I'm afraid that if I am too brain fogged or fatigued, my test scores will drop or I won't be able to do the best I can possibly do. I stepped down from one of my clubs so that my responsibilities will be filled by someone else. I have retreated, and I don't like it! I do know, however, that this is for the best.

Somehow, some way, I will feel better. Whether or not my doctor can give me a clue into how I can be feeling better is the question now. I know that my determination and strength will help me to feel better eventually. It just would be so much easier if I had some help from effective medications or something! Patience is key now. I will try to be a patient patient! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a patient patient!!!! Lol You are doing everything right! You are going to get over this hurdle, I know it!!

    ReplyDelete