Monday, January 30, 2012

Theme Song of this Month




Even though the song is technically about a relationship ending, I feel that the lyrics are what really count. What doesn't kill us really does makes us stronger....so I have had this perspective since day 1---since 2008.

"You think you got the best of me. Think you had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is gone...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller...What doesn't kill you makes a fighter."

This song is true with me. My relationship with POTS has made me into a fighter. It has made me stronger. I have the strength to overcome this chaos and pain. Everything is still good; the good is not gone. I can still do some things that I want to do. I have to be thankful for that. I do stand taller because I know that POTS has not won. I know it won't.

Hoping to keep this perspective even through all the chaos of having POTS. :)

1 comment:

  1. You ARE the strongest person I know!! You will win this fight!! You will get back to doing things that you want to do! I know you will!!

    ReplyDelete